“WE CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF WE DO IT TOGETHER.”
– ED REED, NFL HALL OF FAME –
SAVE THE DATE: APRIL 18, 2020
The goal of the Tessemae’s Foundation is to support innovative approaches to bringing fresh, nutritious food, into the communities and schools in healthy food priority areas, formerly known as food deserts, through our Crop Circles initiative.
CLEAN EATS FOR
TOUR DE FRESH
RED WIGGLER FARM
every dollar makes a difference:
1. Create awareness and change through our Crop Circles Initiative
2. Support local leaders to expand innovative programs
3. Bring in fresh food to public schools
- 8805 Kelso Dr, Essex, MD 21221
- (855) 698 3773
Stay in Touch
Sign up here and receive the latest news about how we’re taking action to end food deserts across the U.S.